Sunday, November 21, 2010

November pieces

So, these are some of the necklaces I have been working on this month....




This on is made from an antique door hinge....maybe its from a box though or something, I have no idea. When I saw it, it was about to be thrown away. I rescued it, and made it into one of my favorite pieces. The black and gold together is really cool, and the quartz keeps it from being too antique-y.



I like working with these old snuff bottles a lot. They have a rakish traveler vibe to them. This one is shaped like a fish, and hanging from a thick industrial chain. Raw metal drops give it more hutzpa.



This piece is really simple. Different metal spikes on a chain...I may do more to it, not sure....




This necklace has several awesome charms on it. A locket, a filigree jug, an ax, moss agate, and a spike are all represented. Like a jumble of random, and confused heirlooms on a wayward chain.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR STUFF SO UNIQUE,DISTRESSED, AND EACH PIECE HAS A STRONG REGALLITY FEELING TO IT.

    ReplyDelete