Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Jewelry I

So, I've been working my ass off cranking out new pieces.....
A lot of these are on the Royal Curiosity ETSY....



This is all sterling silver. A monogrammed pendant, and sword charm, and an amethyst and sterling pendant. They all hang from a vintage watch clasp on a thin oxidized chain.



A garnet colored glass brooch, re-worked into a necklace with badass gold fringe.




A sterling silver decanter label and amethyst stone.




This piece is made from a sterling brooch I drilled. An adventurine scarab rest between these two birds....this one is one of my favorites.



This piece is made from these two garnet and silver necklaces. I wire-wrapped the two parts together and hung them from this really unique chain.



This necklace is made from a tiny little blue pocket knife, with a white floral design on it. It also has a sterling silver heart locket, and an amethyst charm. There's something mad sweet about the piece, but its also a KNIFE which is badass.



Brass art nouveau style bird charms and chains.


Hammered circles, semi-precious stones, and chains.


even more pieces coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment