Friday, November 25, 2011

November pieces


I haven't been mad prolific lately. I was on tour with Underground System Afrobeat for about a week and a half of this month (AMAZING TIME...pic/blog coming soon)
Here are some pieces I made beforehand though....


An awesome silver tone snake with large crystal, on chains.


The chains and the snake were taken from a vintage belt.



This awesome ethnic piece was taken from an earring.


Probably middle-eastern. Its mad heavy....I'm not sure how it was supposed to hang from someones EAR.



I drilled an alpaca barrette, and hung chains from it. I also tore the mechanism off from the back.



I like how primitive it looks...



Leather scrapped from the remnants of cutoffs I made. I added a piece of agate stone, and thin chains.



This piece reminds me of Erykah Badu.


I'll get crackin on more pieces this month....keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment