Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ACME and Craig Wedren

Last friday I went to Galapagos in DUMBO to see ACME (American Contemporary Music Ensemble), and lead singer of Shudder to Think, Craig Wedren, perform new works by composer Jefferson Friedman. It was absolutely beautiful, and though i couldnt really take any pictures in there, I took this one out front, and this one of the water front, just steps away...
I also got to meet Craig Wedren, which was awesome, he is by far one of my favorite singers of all time.


this is a you tube video from 2009 of one of the pieces from "On in Love", various songs about different kinds of love. Really, there was nothing like leaving work, and then going to this beautiful room, drinking whiskey ginger, and listening to this music....completely alone. I loved the peace and independence of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment