Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Pieces


So, I haven't written in a while. I was on an awesome California hiking vacation (to be written about soon...). Now I'm back in Brooklyn, and back to work. Here are a few things I made over the past two weeks....

This one is made of over 20 vintage saint medallions....

Some are sterling, some are enamel, some are discolored...they all come together nicely....


This is a really cool vintage Indian pendant. Its so tarnished, its completely black. I like it like that.

The stone is a carved tigers eye.


This one is made from a vintage brass brooch, of which I removed the sharp pin, and a vintage beveled glass watch pendant.




I'm trying to made more delicate pieces....this one is made of a vintage 12k golf-filled locket, a sterling silver feather charm, a carved 1924 coin, and a tiny quartz point pendant....

I like to think they tell a story, but god knows what that would be....

3 comments: