Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April pieces


So, I have been crazy broke lately, and not going out a whole lot. PLUS SIDE is I can stay at home and practice saxophone and MAKE JEWELRY. Here's five new necklaces I've made over the past week.


This guy is made from super tough industrial chain and vintage skeleton keys!



This piece is made from vintage rosary beads, and assorted charms, including an awesome copper thunderbird, a carved agate arrowhead, and a piece of fossilized fern! I love the bright blue of the beads.



Vintage sky blue rhinestones, chain, and a claw. There are a bunch of rhinestones missing in the vintage part, but thats what makes it cool.



Ok...so, I REALLY love this one. A weird beetle thing is encased in lucite, with goldtone chain and hammered brass. One of my all time favorites.



I made a Saint Medallion piece a while ago....here's one more. This one has some crosses too, all on tough-looking black chain!

To be posted on ETSY really soon!

1 comment:

  1. love your work - especially the third piece!

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCOSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete