Sunday, June 5, 2011

May pieces


These are the pieces I had worked on over the month of May. Being on tour a lot with Dub is a Weapon, and starting the 2011 season of the Hester Street Fair, I wasn't as prolific as I normally strive for, but I think I cranked out some rad stuff.

Here are some earrings...




Vintage chain, and wire-wrapped quartz




Vintage luggage keys, quartz, and thin chain.




Hammered hoops with vibrant blue feather and quartz.


And of course, NECKLACES


Vintage rhinestone shoe clips, de-clipped, on oxidzed chain.





An AWESOME vintage brass bottle with assorted chains.





Quartz crystal, sterling silver bottle, and a badass skull bead.





The grand finale. A SICK piece of a vintage belt with ram heads. I added claws made from shell, and a smooth black stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment