Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Jewelry

Ok, Its been a WHILE since I've posted. Thats becuase I've been working on actually making things, listing them on ETSY and getting my jewelry into stores. I now am in two, Bond 7/Selima Optique in Soho, and Eponymy in Park Slope! Here's some of my new pieces...



This one is made from a wall fixture! It had a hook in it, like, to hang your keys on. I ripped it off, and drilled it...added this big beautiful polished quartz!

I love the patterns in it...




This piece is made from a vintage brooch. The sky blue rhinestones are what reall won me over.

I added delicate chain fringe, and this cool brass feather!




This piece is made from a museum gift shop pin. It has several Noh masks in a cluster. I love how haunting and beautiful those masks are, and the whole theater concept. I hung a polished quartz orb from it...

Awesome faces!




Vintage sterling spoon handle, and intaglio connecting piece!




Vintage sterling earring, labdorite, and peridot pendant.



Beautiful Israeli turquoise piece with southwestern feather charms. The whole thing looks native american, but its a mix of cultures for sure.



Lovely sterling and aquamarine pendant....




Art nouveau face and amber.



Sooooo, I've been really into messing with vintage silverware!!! These were FORK TINES!!! They look like badass silver tusks. I rip them off the fork, file them smooth, and drill them by hand! It takes a while....



Here's a sterling pair, with chain.



Sterling Spoon HANDLES!!! I love the mid-century looking shape.



Jeweled birds with goldtone spikes!



Tribal earrings with black fringe.


There will be a lot more coming....more silver ware re-purposed, and some pieces with turquoise beads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment