Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rita Lee!!!

 HEEYYYY!!! I'm back after many months. I was on hiatus mostly because I found myself homeless  for much of the summer. Oh I was fine, you know...couch surfed....slept in a rehearsal studio for one of the bands I was in...cat sat a couple times...but now I'm living in an amazing house in park slope, my jewelry studio set up in my room again, and Im ready to work! There will be posts on the new jewelry I'm making really soon, but for now, heres a shout out to one of my new favorite musicians, Rita Lee, one of the founding members the Brazilian psych-rock band Os Mutantes! I've been all about the rock of my countrymen lately (I'm half Brazilian, FYI...) and I'm going to do a few more photo montages of other Brazilian rock ladies.






Super sexy and badass!









She wasn't afraid to wear some pretty wild shit...






 I love how it's this super sexy boudoir looking scene, but then theres an amazing analog synth on the floor. I have an equal love of silk robes and vintage keyboards...








No comments:

Post a Comment