Friday, November 16, 2012

Reckless Daughter is BACK!


So after months of homelessness, touring, and having all my jewelry tools and supplies in storage I am back at my work desk, and cranking 'em out again! This time with a vengence. I've recently gotten in working with vintage silverware and making pendants with them. Here's about half of what I've made since I've settled into my Brooklyn home and studio. Up top is a huge bib necklace made from vintage watches and chains.



Here are some of the pieces that feature vintage silverware....


Vintage nickel silver spoon ladle and quartz


Ornate floral spoon handle pendant




This is an AMAZING engraved cake server blade, silver plated, with this cool kind of deco-ish face on it. I added swags of chain and a crystal




Floral butter knife blade pendant.



This is the handle of a vintage Italian Butter knife. I have more!



I've also still been really into turquoise and southwestern jewelry.


 A gorgeous Turquoise charm bracelet.



Turquoise and vintage Tuareg beads. Kinda has the vibe of a Navajo Squash blossom necklace, but the beads are Middle Eastern. I made this piece stuck inside during hurricane Sandy.




Quartz and Alpaca pendants with onysx and shell inlay. The inlaid pieces were earrings originally.



These are some of the more delicate heirloom inspired pieces.


Sterling silver heart charms, and freshwater seed pearls.



Carved glass cameo or intaglio, with vintage trifari rhinestones and delicate gold tone chains.




Vintage cloisonne fish charms, fresh water pearls and chains.




Two new pairs of earrings! Rhinestones and blades!


I also made some huge show stopping pieces...you know the kind....


Agate and vintage belly dancer chain belt!




Rhinestones! And a crystal disco ball! And vintage chains! YEAH!




Lots and lots of vintage saint medallions on lots and lots of chains. This theme is a recurring one, much like the watch necklace up top.



Vintage horse brass, and large quartz pendants.

I made more, so there will be another edition soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment