Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Pieces

Here are some things I've been working on over the past couple weeks...

This was part of this crazy big Indian necklace...I took the medallion off...and added those semi-precious stones on the bottom, in place of some bells that made a really grating sound...I can't handle lots of bells, that are high-pitched, and slightly out of tune from eachother...drives me NUTS.




I had started this piece almost a year ago...I think its really powerful-looking...


I like the juxtaposition of thick modern-looking chains and a quartz stone...


This was made from an old bracelet. I had to re-configure how the entire thing was attached at the focal bead in the center, so it would lay right on the neck...
I love the green glass stones...

No comments:

Post a Comment