Monday, March 14, 2011

March pieces

These are some pieces I've made over the past week.




This seems to be a vintage cigarette case. I like that there's a guy literally smoking on it. I hung it from a watch clasp. Dig how he's leaning against the lamp post...what a derelict!

This piece seems SUPER French to me...probably the whole cigarette thing.




This chain is cool because its so modern and delicate, AND its sterling silver. Hanging from it are a really old, super oxidized locket, a claw made out of shell, and a little brass leaf charm.

I love the patina of that locket...it looks like its been to hell and back!




An etched brass medallion (it was an earring...can you imagine? The thing is freakin huge!) and vintage rosary beads. I like how when you take apart rosaries, they end up looking like hippie beads.

Cool patterns on the brass.




A vintage bottle pendant with a bird, knotted chain, and a claw

PUT A BIRD ON IT!!!




Vintage rhinestone pins, deconstructed, and mounted on knotted chain

YES I know they're missing stones....thats the POINT!




Shell claws...lots of 'em...and chains...

No comments:

Post a Comment