Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Railbird Record Release

Last week I went to see one of my favorite bands, Railbird, at Rockwood Music Hall. It was the party for the release of their new album, "No One". Their music is a huge inspiration to me, as a musician, but also as a designer. Their front woman and leader, Sarah Pedinotti, has an awesome and unique style, with beautiful feathers entwined in her wild black hair. The stage itself is decorated with feathers and lights. I gave her at the end of the show, one of my copper feather pendants, since they, and she were kind of an inspiration behind me making them in the first place. Here are some pics from the night, hopefully the last I take with that camera, as I get my brand new and awesome Panasonic (with Leica lenses, son!) set up to rock.












No comments:

Post a Comment